So that was the major event of the week. I think Adam's favorite part was bath time. Thursday night, when I gave him a bath, he was all smiles. He splashed like crazy and would have stayed in the tub all night if I let him. I was so glad to be able to put cozy fleece feet jammies on him again since they didn't fit over his cast.
This weekend my parents took Mike and I and my sister and Eric to Annapolis to see Jesse Cook. We stayed overnight in a historic inn built in the 1700's! We had a really nice time and the weather this weekend is gorgeous!
After we picked the boys up from Finney's we had a fun filled, family day. First, we went for a walk/run on the rail trail. It was my first attempt at starting back at running. I LOVE to run, but finding the time is so hard now that I'm working. I'm determined to get back into it though. Adam wanted out of his stroller and had the best time running and picking up random things along the trail. I think he's just so happy to have his cast off. Then, we came home and played outside since it was so nice. This afternoon we took naps and then got pizza for dinner and played outside some more.
Santa brought this awesome remote control truck for Owen. Sometimes Owen needs to remind daddy that Santa brought it for HIM, not daddy :)
It is so much fun. It goes 30mph and Mike made huge jumps in the yard for the truck. I think we may need to get another one eventually so we can have races!
After we played outside we came in for baths. The boys took a bath together tonight (a first in a while) and I turned off the lights and put glow sticks in the tub. They LOVED it! Then, we got in our jammies and cuddled on the couch to watch Cars 2.
And now... I'm off to bed. Good night.
![]() |
| I just had to add this picture... I was trying to get a picture of them before church this past Sunday. They were being very silly! |
![]() |
| Love this whale sweater. It was Owen's :) |



No comments:
Post a Comment