Last Wednesday Owen played in his first soccer game of the season. He plays for Rising Star this year- team Spain.
 |
| Owen
and his friend, N. They are in the same kindergarten class and
ride the bus together. Couldn't he and Adam pass for brothers? We
kept trying to get a picture without Adam and he kept jumping in. |
 |
| Coach Szajda warming the team up. |
 |
| A little strategizing before the game
|
I love this age. Soccer is more about having fun and being a good sport, and it's so laid back. I know as Owen gets older sports will become more political and the stress level will get much higher. So, I'm enjoying every minute of under 6 soccer :)

So darn cute.
 |
| Owen's fan club |
 |
| Owen filled me in on what was going on here... The other team scored in their own goal and they were telling us it didn't count. So funny! |
 |
| His tongue is ALWAYS out |
 |
| Adam's shirt is off because he spilled water on it. He was thrilled to be sitting on the bench with the team. He wants to be a part of the team in the worst way! |
 |
| They are laughing at Adam because he is going to go line up to shake hands with the other team after the game. He was trying to blend in. Didn't work all that well. |
 |
| Post game huddle |
Ahhh, I can't stand the cuteness and I can't wait for the next game.
No comments:
Post a Comment